Saturday, October 31
10:00 am – 12:30 pm
(Check in opens 9:00 am)
Free fun for everyone in the community!
Round up your family for this spooktacular Halloween-themed DIGITAL Scavenger Hunt, hosted by Yang Orthodontics!
All activities will be outside and adhere to strict Covid-19 health & safety protocols.
Teams of all ages will use their phones to solve clues and complete hilarious challenges around Redwood City and San Carlos. Sometimes you’ll be asked to submit photos of you performing a crazy task, while other times you’ll be asked to solve puzzles or answer questions about locations around town. Your team will score points for each challenge completed. The first 3 teams to complete all the challenges and return to the socially-distanced finish area will win special prizes for their super speed and clever work.
For added fun, Dr. Yang will hold random prize drawings throughout the scavenger hunt so you could be a winner even if you don’t complete all the challenges!
Sign up and get set for a morning of Halloween fun!
To Play, Your Team Will Need:
- 1 Phone with Camera & Text Messaging
- Face Masks for All Players
- Car or Other Transportation
- Sense of Humor
Important Safety Notes:
1) All activities will be outside and adhere to strict Covid-19 safety protocols.
2) Teams are encouraged to check in early. Check-in opens at 9 am. Scavenger hunt begins at 10 am. Once a team checks in, they may leave the area to maintain social distance. Teams may begin the scavenger hunt from any location and will receive a phone notification with clues when the hunt officially begins.
3) Players are required to wear face masks during check-in and while in public spaces.
4) To spread out teams and ensure players remain socially distanced, teams may solve clues in any order.
5) Players will NOT be asked to interact with other teams or members of the community during challenges.